Terms of Service
Just Doing Rules
Just Doing Oy Competition, Reward And Campaign General Rules
Terms of Service
These Terms of Service (“Terms“) govern your access to and use of Just Eating, including any Just Eating and Just Doing Oy’s mobile applications and websites (the “Services“), and any videos, information, text, graphics, photos or other materials uploaded, downloaded or appearing on the Services (collectively referred to as “Content“). Your access to and use of the Services is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. By accessing or using the Services you agree to be bound by these Terms.
- Basic Terms
You are responsible for your use of the Services, for any Content you post to the Services, and for any consequences thereof. The Content you submit, post, or display will be able to be viewed by other users of the Services and through third party services and websites. You should only provide Content that you are comfortable sharing with others under these Terms.
You may use the Services only if you can form a binding contract with Just Doing Oy and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdiction. If you are accepting these Terms and using the Services on behalf of a company, organization, government, or other legal entity, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to do so. You may use the Services only in compliance with these Terms and all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules and regulations.
The Services that Just Doing Oy provides are always evolving and the form and nature of the Services that Just Doing Oy provides may change from time to time without prior notice to you. In addition, Just Doing Oy may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Services (or any features within the Services) to you or to users generally and may not be able to provide you with prior notice. We also retain the right to create limits on use and storage at our sole discretion at any time without prior notice to you.
The Services may include advertisements, which may be targeted to the Content or information on the Services, queries made through the Services, or other information. The types and extent of advertising by Just Doing Oy on the Services are subject to change. In consideration for Just Doing Oy granting you access to and use of the Services, you agree that Just Doing Oy and its possible parent, third party providers and partners may place such advertising on the Services or in connection with the display of Content or information from the Services whether submitted by you or others.
- Credentials and Passwords
You are responsible for safeguarding the password or credentials that you use to access the Services and for any activities or actions under your account. We encourage you to use “strong” passwords (passwords that use a combination of upper and lower case letters, numbers and symbols) with your account and with other accounts that you may connect to your Just Eating account (such as Youtube, Facebook or your email). Just Doing Oy will not be responsible for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the above requirements.
- Content on the Services
All Content, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the person who originated such Content. We may, but are not required to monitor or control the Content posted via the Services and we cannot and do not take responsibility for such Content. Any use or reliance on any Content or materials posted via the Services or obtained by you through the Services is at your own risk.
We do not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any Content or communications posted via the Services or endorse any opinions expressed via the Services. You understand that by using the Services, you may be exposed to Content that might be offensive, harmful, inaccurate or otherwise inappropriate, or in some cases, postings that have been mislabeled or are otherwise deceptive. Under no circumstances will Just Doing Oy be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Services or broadcast elsewhere.
4.1 Competitions and campaigns
See also Just Doing Oy Competition, Reward and Campaign Rules
Apple Inc., a company established in the United States of America, is not a sponsor nor connected in any way in the competitions or campaigns of Just Eating or Just Doing Oy. Prizes of our competitions and campaigns will not be Apple products of any kind. The competitions and campaigns are sponsored by Just Doing Oy. The competitions and campaigns are not in any way linked to any other device, system, software, product, or service provider without a separate notice. Just Doing Oy follows the applicable laws of Finland. It is solely on Your responsibility to take care of any possible taxes or payments that You are obliged to in Your jurisdiction of law.
By publishing a video in the application You are automatically entitled to win prizes (e.g. restaurant vouchers) in our competitions and campaigns. Being involved in our campaigns and competitions is therefore free of charge and imposes no additional obligation or duty on your part in order to be eligible for the prizes we may offer. The distribution of prizes is based upon criteria determined by Just Doing Oy. The winners of competitions and campaigns can be published publicly and are chosen by the ways mentioned in each competition or campaign (e.g. most yums, most views).
- Your Rights
You retain your rights to any Content you submit, post or display on or through the Services. In order to make the Services available to you and other users, Just Doing Oy needs a license from you. By submitting, posting or displaying Content on or through the Services, you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display and distribute such Content in any and all media or distribution methods (now known or later developed).
You agree that this license includes the right for Just Doing Oy to provide, promote, and improve the Services and to make Content submitted to or through the Services available to other companies, organizations or individuals who partner with Just Doing Oy for the syndication, broadcast, distribution or publication of such Content on other media and services, subject to our terms and conditions for such Content use. Such additional uses by Just Doing Oy, or other companies, organizations or individuals who partner with Just Doing Oy, may be made with no compensation paid to you with respect to the Content that you submit, post, transmit or otherwise make available through the Services.
We may modify or adapt your Content in order to transmit, display or distribute it over computer networks and in various media and/or make changes to your Content as are necessary to conform and adapt that Content to any requirements or limitations of any networks, devices, services or media. For example, if you choose to share a video through your connected Twitter account, we will adapt your Content so that it can be attached to a Tweet in a Twitter card.
You are responsible for your use of the Services, for any Content you provide, and for any consequences thereof, including the use of your Content by other users and our third party partners. You understand that your Content may be syndicated, broadcast, distributed, or published by our partners and if you do not have the right to submit Content for such use, it may subject you to liability. Just Doing Oy will not be responsible or liable for any use of your Content by Just Eating and Just Doing Oy in accordance with these Terms. You represent and warrant that you have all the rights, power and authority necessary to grant the rights granted herein to any Content that you submit.
- Your License to Use the Services
Just Doing Oy gives you a personal, worldwide, royalty-free, non-assignable and non-exclusive license to use the software that is provided to you by Just Doing Oy as part of the Services. This license is for the sole purpose of enabling you to use and enjoy the benefit of the Services as provided by Just Doing Oy, in the manner permitted by these Terms.
- Just Doing Oy Rights
All right, title, and interest in and to the Services (excluding Content provided by users) are and will remain the exclusive property of Just Doing Oy and its licencees. The Services are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the United States and foreign countries. Just Doing Oy reserves all rights not expressly granted in these Terms. You acknowledge and agree that any feedback, comments, or suggestions you may provide regarding Just Doing Oy, or the Services is entirely voluntary and we will be free to use such feedback, comments or suggestions as we see fit and without any obligation to you.
- Restrictions on Content and Use of the Services
We reserve the right at all times (but will not have an obligation) to remove or refuse to distribute any Content on the Services, to suspend or terminate users, and to reclaim usernames and profile URLs without liability to us. The Just Eating Rules (which are part of these Terms) further detail what is prohibited on the Services.
You may not do any of the following while accessing or using the Services: (i) access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Services, Just Doing Oy ‘s computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of Just Doing Oy’s providers; (ii) probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network or breach or circumvent any security or authentication measures; (iii) access or search or attempt to access or search the Services by any means (automated or otherwise) other than through our currently available, published interfaces that are provided by Just Doing Oy (and only pursuant to those terms and conditions), unless you have been specifically allowed to do so in a separate agreement with Just Doing Oy; (iv) forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or posting, or in any way use the Services to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information; or (v) interfere with, or disrupt, (or attempt to do so), the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, mail-bombing the Services, or by scripting the creation of Content in such a manner as to interfere with or create an undue burden on the Services.
- Copyright Policy
Just Doing Oy respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects users of the Services to do the same. Just Doing Oy will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law and are properly provided to us. If you believe that your Content has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information: (i) a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf; (ii) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed; (iii) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material; (iv) your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and an email address; (v) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (vi) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
We reserve the right to remove Content alleged to be infringing without prior notice and at our sole discretion. In appropriate circumstances, Just Doing Oy will also terminate a user’s account if the user is determined to be a repeat infringer. Our designated copyright agent for notice of alleged copyright infringement appearing on the Services is reachable through our customer support:
- Ending These Terms
The Terms will continue to apply until terminated by either you or Just Doing Oy as follows.
You may end your legal agreement with Just Doing Oy at any time for any reason by deactivating your accounts and discontinuing your use of the Services.
We may suspend or terminate your accounts or cease providing you with all or part of the Services at any time for any reason, including, but not limited to, if we reasonably believe: (i) you have violated these Terms, (ii) you create risk or possible legal exposure for us; or (iii) our provision of the Services to you is no longer commercially viable. We will make reasonable efforts to notify you by the email address associated with your account or through the Services the next time you attempt to access your account.
In all such cases, the Terms shall terminate, including, without limitation, your license to use the Services, except that the following sections shall continue to apply: 4, 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, and 12.
Nothing in this section shall affect Just Doing Oy’s rights to change, limit or stop the provision of the Services without prior notice, as provided above in section 1.
- Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability
Please read this section carefully since it limits the liability of Just Doing Oy and its possible parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, related companies, officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, partners, and licensors (collectively, the ” Just Doing Oy entities”). Each of the subsections below only applies up to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties or the limitation of liability in contracts, and as a result the contents of this section may not apply to you. Nothing in this section is intended to limit any rights you may have which may not be lawfully limited.
- The Services are Available “AS-IS”
Your access to and use of the Services or any Content is at your own risk. You understand and agree that the Services are provided to you on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. Without limiting the foregoing JUST DOING OY ENTITIES DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Just Doing Oy Entities make no warranty and disclaim all responsibility and liability for: (i) the completeness, accuracy, availability, timeliness, security or reliability of the Services or any Content; (ii) any harm to your computer system, loss of data, or other harm that results from your access to or use of the Services, or any Content; (iii) the deletion of, or the failure to store or to transmit, any Content and other communications maintained by the Services; (iv) whether the Services will meet your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted, secure, or error-free basis. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained from Just Doing Oy Entities or through the Services, will create any warranty not expressly made herein.
The Services may contain links to third-party websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable for: (i) the availability or accuracy of such websites or resources; or (ii) the content, products, or services on or available from such websites or resources. Links to such websites or resources do not imply any endorsement by Just Doing Oy Entities of such websites or resources or the content, products, or services available from such websites or resources. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or resources.
- Limitation of Liability
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE JUST DOING OY ENTITIES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS OR REVENUES, WHETHER INCURRED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, OR ANY LOSS OF DATA, USE, GOOD-WILL, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, RESULTING FROM (i) YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICES; (ii) ANY CONDUCT OR CONTENT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS OR THIRD PARTIES; (iii) ANY CONTENT OBTAINED FROM THE SERVICES; OR (iv) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, USE OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR CONTENT.
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF THE JUST DOING OY ENTITIES EXCEED THE GREATER OF ONE HUNDRED U.S. DOLLARS (U.S. $100.00) OR THE AMOUNT YOU PAID JUST DOING OY, IF ANY, IN THE PAST SIX MONTHS FOR THE SERVICES GIVING RISE TO THE CLAIM.
THE LIMITATIONS OF THIS SUBSECTION SHALL APPLY TO ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, STATUTE, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE JUST EATING ENTITIES HAVE BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGE, AND EVEN IF A REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
- General Terms
- Waiver and Severability
The failure of Just Doing Oy to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be deemed a waiver of such right or provision. In the event that any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, then that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary, and the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in full force and effect.
- Controlling Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and any action related thereto will be governed by the laws of Finland without regard to or application of its conflict of law provisions or your state or country of residence. All claims, legal proceedings or litigation arising in connection with the Services will be brought solely in the courts located in Helsinki, Finland and you consent to the jurisdiction of and venue in such courts and waive any objection as to inconvenient forum.
- Entire Agreement
We may revise these Terms from time to time, the most current version will always be found at http://www.justdoing.fi. If the revision, in our sole discretion, is material we will notify you via email to the email associated with your account or through the Services. If you do not wish to be bound by any such revisions to the Terms, you must end these Terms with us as set forth in Section 10 above. By continuing to access or use the Services after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms.
These Services are operated and provided by Just Doing Oy Koulukatu 15 TO 515, 90100 Oulu, Finland If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.
Effective: November 20, 2015 – Updated May 25, 2018
Information Collection and Use
Creating a Just Doing app Account and Profile Information: When you create a Just Doing app account to upload your own videos, you must provide access credentials either in the form of an email address and password or by authentication using another service, such as Facebook. If you create your Just Doing app account by connecting through another service, we may use public information from that connected account to help complete your Just Doing app profile. Profile information is available publicly only in the amount of info you share in your uploaded Just Doing app videos on our Services.
Contact Information: In addition to using your contact information to create your account, we may use this information to send you information about our Services, respond to your requests and facilitate your use of the Services. We may use the contact information (such as your phone number or email address) to help connect you with other Just Doing application users, even if that information is not publicly displayed. Some contact information may be required in order to use certain Services, for example the sharing features. We will never share your direct contact information without asking your permition.
Finding Friends and Connecting to Other Services: Our Services include several features to help connect you to the people you already know. For example in the Just Eating app, you can search Eaties of a certain person by name and location. Just Eating app will match the information you provide with the information of other Just Eating users in order to provide and improve the Services, for example by making recommendations. When you connect your Just Eating account to other services, you are able to upload your Content to those services as well. You may disconnect your Just Eating account from your account on the other services at any time. Disconnecting your Just Eating app account will not automatically revoke our authorization to cross-post on your behalf or otherwise access that account. We will delete information obtained from that connection from your specific request.
Content, Following, and other Public Information: Just Doing apps are commonly video sharing platforms, so most of the information you provide us is information that you choose to be made public. This includes not only the Content that you post and data provided with such Content, such as when it was posted, but also the accounts you follow, the Content that you like or comment on, and other public interactions on the Services. Your public information is broadly and instantly disseminated. For instance, your profile information and public Content can be delivered to a wide range of users and other services that access Just Doing apps. When you share information or Content via the Services, you should think carefully about what you are making public. For clarification, Just Doing Oy does not share your personal information nor your contact information, you choose what you share about yourself.
Location Information: In addition to profile information, you may also tell us your exact location in apps like Just Doing’s Just Eating if you choose to enable your computer or mobile device to send us location information. We may use and store information about your location to provide features of our Services, such as tagging a video with a location, and to improve and customize the Services, for example, with Content that has been tagged near your location.
Links: We may keep track of how you interact with links across our Services, including our email notifications, third-party services, and client applications, by redirecting clicks or through other means. We do this to help improve our Services, for example to provide relevant advertising, and to be able to share aggregate click statistics such as how many times a particular link was clicked on.
Cookies: Like many websites, we may use “cookie” technology to collect additional website usage data and to improve our Services, but we do not require cookies for many parts of our Services such as viewing public videos. A cookie is a small data file that is transferred to your computer’s hard disk. Just Doing Oy may use both session cookies and persistent cookies to better understand how you interact with our Services, to monitor aggregate usage by our users and web traffic routing on our Services, and to customize and improve our Services. Most Internet browsers automatically accept cookies. If you do not want cookies from Just Doing or other websites, you can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. However, some Services may not function properly if you disable cookies.
Log Data: Our servers automatically record information (“Log Data“) created by your use of the Services. Log Data may include information such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, the referring web page, pages visited, location, your mobile carrier, device and application IDs, search terms, and cookie information. We receive Log Data when you interact with our Services, for example, when you visit our websites, sign into our Services, view videos hosted by Just Eating, or interact with our email notifications. Just Eating uses Log Data to provide our Services and to measure, customize, and improve them. We will either delete Log Data or remove any common account identifiers, such as your username, full IP address, or email address, after we find it irrelevant to our Services or of your request.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Your Consent: We may share or disclose your information at your direction, such as when you choose to publicly post a video or update your profile information.
Non-Private or Non-Personal Information: We may share or disclose your non-private, aggregated or otherwise non-personal information, such as your public user profile information, public posts, the people you follow or that follow you, or the number of users who clicked on a particular link (even if only one did).
Modifying Your Personal Information
If you are a registered user of our Services, we provide you with tools to access the information you provided to us and associated with your account.
You can also permanently delete your Just Eating, Kissie app or any other Just Doing account by contacting us at email@example.com .
Our Policy Towards Children
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If we become aware that a child under 16 has provided us with personal information, we take steps to remove such information and terminate the child’s account. If you become aware that your child has provided us personal information without your consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Changes to this Policy
Effective: November 20, 2015 – Updated May 25, 2018
Just Doing Rules
Our goal is to provide a service that allows you to discover and receive content from sources that interest you as well as to share your content with others. We respect the ownership of the content that users share and each user is responsible for the content he or she provides. Because of these principles, we do not actively monitor user content and will not censor user content, except in limited circumstances described below.
Content Boundaries and Use of Just Eating
In order to provide the Just Doing Oy’s services there are some limitations on the type of content that may be published with Just Eating. These limitations comply with legal requirements and make Just Eating a better experience for all. Just Eating may update or modify the Content Boundaries of Use from time to time by posting the changes on this site.
- Impersonation:Accounts portraying others in a manner that does or is intended to mislead, confuse, or deceive others may be permanently suspended.
- Trademark:Use of a company or business name, logo, or other trademark-protected material in a manner that misleads or confuses others with regard to its brand or business affiliation may be considered a violation.
- Private information:You may not publish or post other people’s private and confidential information, such as credit card numbers, street address or Social Security/National Identity numbers, without their express authorization.
- Sensitive Media:Sensitive media, such as nudity or mild violence, are subjected to certain limitations, including but not limited to warnings to users and restrictions preventing that content from appearing in Just Doing Oy’s services and may be considered as a violation.
- Explicit Graphic Content:You may not publish or post explicit violent or otherwise graphic content, such as explicit depictions of child abuse, animal abuse, or bodily harm.
- Pornography and Sexually Explicit Content:You may not post content that is pornographic or sexually explicit—even if it is of yourself or marked as sensitive.
- Threats:You may not publish or post content that is intended to incite others to commit violence, mocks victims of violence, or includes a direct and specific threat of violence to others.
- Copyright:We will respond to valid and complete notices of alleged copyright infringement. Our copyright procedures are set forth in the Terms of Service.
- Unlawful Use:You may not use our service for any unlawful purposes or in furtherance of illegal activities. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
Spam and Abuse
Just Doing Oy strives to protect its users from spam and abuse. Technical abuse and user abuse are not tolerated on Just Eating and may result in permanent suspension.
- Serial Accounts:You may not create serial accounts for disruptive or abusive purposes, or with overlapping use cases. Mass account creation may result in suspension of all related accounts.
- Share spam:You may not use any of the “Share” features for spamming purposes
- Selling accounts:You may not purchase or sell accounts used in Just Doing Oy’s services.
- Malware/Phishing:You may not publish or link to malicious content intended to damage or disrupt another user’s browser or computer, or to compromise a user’s privacy or login information.
- Spam:You may not use the Just Eating service for the purpose of spamming anyone. Some of the factors that we take into account when determining what conduct is considered to be spamming are:
- Just Eating posts:
- If you upload Just Eating videos with the sole purpose of directing users to an external site or service, particularly if the service advertised is in the business of buying/selling account interactions (followers, “Likes”, etc);
- If you upload Just Eating videos with deliberately misleading information;
- If you post multiple videos unrelated to Just Eating videos
- If you post duplicate Just Eating videos over multiple accounts or multiple duplicate Eaties on one account;
- If you purchase “Yums” or “Yucks” (the like/dislike function in Just Eating application) or watching times in an attempt to increase the popularity of your content, through automated or other means;
- If you use serial accounts to automatically like, dislike or to watch your content to increase its popularity.
- Uploaded Eatie interactions:
- If a disproportionate number of users flag your content;
- If a disproportionate number of your “Yums” or “Yucks” has been deleted;
- If a disproportionate number of users are reporting your profile for spam;
- If you post large numbers of anything duplicated;
- If you “Yum” or “Yuck” a large number of Eaties in an attempt to attract attention to a profile;
- If you trade “Yums” or “Yucks” for Just Eating videos with other users;
- If you repeatedly upload, remove and upload the same Eatie to increase your popularity or for other misconductive reasons
- Following behaviors:
- Creating or purchasing accounts in order to gain popularity to your Eaties;
- Using or promoting third-party sites or services that claim to get you more views, “Yums” or “Yucks”.
- Just Eating posts:
Accounts engaging in any of the activities specified above may be subject to permanent suspension.
Just Doing Oy Competition, Reward And Campaign General Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
NOT SPONSORED, ENDORSED, OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH APPLE, FACEBOOK, TWITTER, AMAZON OR GOOGLE, UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED. Apple Inc., an American multinational technology company headquartered in Cupertino, California, is in no way associated with the promotions and rewards conducted by Just Doing Oy, and Apple Inc. is not a sponsor nor connected in any way in the competitions or campaigns of Just Eating or Just Doing Oy. Prizes of our competitions and campaigns will not be Apple products of any kind. The competitions and campaigns are sponsored by Just Doing Oy. The competitions and campaigns are not in any way linked to any other device, system, software, product, or service provider without a separate notice. Just Doing Oy follows the applicable laws of Finland. It is solely on Your responsibility to take care of any possible taxes or payments that You are obliged to in Your jurisdiction of law.
- Description: The Just Doing Oy mobile app allows users (“Members”) to share videos of themselves and their friends. To add to the fun and excitement, Members can receive prizes for simply uploading their videos to Just Eating.
These Competition, Reward and Campaign General Rules (the “General Rules”), apply to all contests, sweepstakes, drawings, challenges or other promotions (each a “Promotion”) made available through the Just Doing Oy app. By participating in any of Promotion in the Just Eating app, you agree to these General Rules, as well as the Terms contained in the Promotion Announcement for any Promotion, and the Just Doing Oy Terms of Service.
- Sponsors: The sponsor of the Program is Just Doing Oy, Koulukatu 15 TO 515, 90100 Oulu, FINLAND (“Program Sponsor”). In addition, from time to time, individual Promotions may be sponsored by a third-party (“Guest Sponsor”), who will be solely responsible for the selection of Potential Winner(s) and award of Prize(s) in the Promotion(s) for which it is the Guest Sponsor.
- Program Duration: The commencement and ending time of each contest or promotion will be announced by Just Doing Oy.
- Eligibility: The Program is open to legal residents, who are at least 13 years of age, of the United States, the EU and such other jurisdictions where not prohibited. Employees and their immediate families (spouse, parent, child, sibling, including step-parents, children, siblings, half siblings, and all their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) or those living in the same household (whether or not related) with an employee of Program Sponsor, its affiliates, and advertising and promotion agencies are not eligible to participate in the Program or in any Promotion. In addition, employees and their immediate families (as defined above) or those living in the same household (whether related or not) with an employee of a Guest Sponsor are not eligible to participate in any Promotion sponsored by the Guest Sponsor. By participating in any Promotion, you certify that you comply with these eligibility requirements.
- How to Participate; By publishing a video in the application You are automatically entitled to win prizes (e.g. restaurant vouchers) in our competitions and campaigns. Being involved in our campaigns and competitions is therefore free of charge and imposes no additional obligation or duty on your part in order to be eligible for the prizes we may offer.
- Rules Regarding Prizes: All Prizes offered in any Promotion are valid for use/redemption in the United States of America and in the European Union unless otherwise noted. Neither Program Sponsor nor any Guest Sponsor is responsible for the unavailability of Prizes for any reason in any other jurisdiction. Prizes are not transferrable. No substitutions, except in Program Sponsor’s or Guest Sponsor’s sole discretion. Each Winner is responsible for all expenses, costs or fees associated with acceptance and/or use of a Prize, included without limitation, any and all taxes. Before being declared the Winner, a Potential Winner may be required to respond to a prize notification email and complete and return to Program Sponsor or Guest Sponsor an Affidavit of Eligibility and Publicity Release within 7 days. Upon fulfillment of these requirements, if any, the Potential Winner will be declared a Winner. The Potential Winner will be notified via the email address associated with the Potential Winner’s Just Eating account. In the event that a prize notification email is returned or undeliverable, Program Sponsor or Guest Sponsor is unable to contact a Potential Winner, or a Potential Winner does not comply with these requirements during the timeframes provided or is otherwise disqualified under these General Rules, Program Sponsor or Guest Sponsor may award the disqualified Potential Winner’s intended Prize to a replacement Potential Winner selected in the manner as the original Potential Winner. By accepting a Prize, each Winner grants its permission (except where prohibited by law) to the Program Sponsor’s and Guest Sponsor’s, if any, use of Winner’s name, likeness, biographical information, and Prize won for future advertising and publicity in any and all media now existing or hereafter devised throughout the world in perpetuity, without additional compensation, notification or permission. By accepting a Prize, each Winner agrees to release, discharge and hold harmless the Program Sponsor and Guest Sponsor, if any, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claims, causes of action, losses, or damages arising out of participation in the Program or a Promotion and the acceptance or use, misuse or possession of any Prize.
- Special Rules for Just Eating Special Promotions: The following rules apply to all Promotions made available through the Just Eating app, unless otherwise stated in the Just Eating Promotion Announcement.
- Promotion Announcement: Each Just Eating Promotion will commence with a Promotion Announcement, which contains the Terms unique to that Promotion and is incorporated into these General Rules for purposes of that Promotion. The Promotion Announcement will be posted on the Contest Page accessible from within the Just Eating mobile app. In addition, a “push notification” notifying Members of the release of the Promotion Announcement can be sent to those Members who have opted in to receiving push notifications from the Just Eating app on their mobile devices.
b. Promotion Entry Period: Each Promotion starts upon release of the Promotion Announcement. Each Promotion ends at the date and time stated in the Promotion Announcement (the “Entry Period”). All references to times of day shall be to “Eastern European Time” (EET), which means the time that is the current local time in Helsinki, Finland on the dates identified. Program Sponsor’s computer system shall be the official time keeping device for all Promotions.
c. Prizes: The Prize(s) available to be won in each Promotion is/are set out in the Terms in the Promotion Announcement.
d. Winner Selection: How the Potential Winner(s) of each Promotion will be determined will be set out in the Terms in the Promotion Announcement and may be by View Count, Member Voting, Sponsor Selection, or Panel Judging or any other separately mentioned in the Promotion Announcement. In a Member Voting Promotion, Members will be able to vote on (“Yum/Like or Yuck/Dislike”) the entries, and the entry/ies with the highest number(s) of votes (“Yums or Yucks”) will be declared the Potential Winner(s). In a Sponsor Selection Promotion, Members will be able to vote on the entries and the Program Sponsor or a Guest Sponsor, if any, will choose the Potential Winner(s) from among the highest ranked entries as set out in the Promotion Announcement. In a Panel Judging Promotion, the Potential Winner(s) will be selected by a panel of judges based on judging criteria set forth in the Promotion Announcement.
e. Entry Specifications: Entries must be your own original work and:
Must not infringe the intellectual property rights of any other person or entity, including copyright, trademark, rights of privacy or publicity or otherwise.
Must not contain copyrighted material, products, logos, except for those of Program Sponsor or Guest Sponsor, if permitted by the Terms in the Promotion Announcement.
Must not contain the image or other personally identifiable information of anyone other than yourself, unless you (i) have secured the consent of each person (or their parent/guardian in the case of a minor under the law where they reside) to both the submission of the image and any personally identifiable information contained within it and to its public display, and (ii) agree to accept all consequences of the submission and public display. Must be suitable for all ages.
Must not contain, depict or suggest nudity; sexual activity; illegal activity; drugs/alcohol/tobacco or paraphernalia related to them; violence; self-destructive behaviors; or a particular political agenda. Must not be offensive; profane; slanderous/libelous; promote bigotry, racism, harm against any person or group; promote discrimination on the basis of race, nationality, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, religion or otherwise; and must not depict Sponsor or its products/service in a negative light, as determined by Sponsor. By posting a photo or video in connection with a Promotion, you represent that your submission complies with all these requirements and you further grant Program Sponsor and the Guest Sponsor, if any, a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free and fully paid, transferable (including rights to sublicense) right to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display and distribute your submission in any and all media or distribution methods (now known or later developed), including for promotional, marketing or commercial purposes, and with or without attribution or remuneration. You agree to sign any documents requested by Program Sponsor or Guest Sponsor in furtherance of this license.
- Disqualification; Sponsor’s Decision Final: Program Sponsor reserves the right, or in the case of any Promotion sponsored by the Guest Sponsor, Guest Sponsor has the right, to disqualify any Member that it believes has violated these General Rules or the Terms of any Promotion or Campaign, is not eligible to participate, who has provided false information, acted in a harassing or unsportsmanlike manner with respect to Program Sponsor, any Guest Sponsor, or any other Member, or tampered with the operation of the Just Eating app, the Program or any Promotion. Program Sponsor’s or Guest Sponsor’s decisions as to all issues, including eligibility and acceptability of submissions, shall be final.
- General Conditions and Release: Promotions subject to all national, regional, state, federal and local laws. Void where prohibited. Released Parties are not responsible for, and by participating in the Program or any Promotion, you release the Released Parties for any liability arising out of: (i) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Sponsors, participants, printing errors, or by any of the hardware, software or other equipment associated with or utilized in the operation of the Program or any Promotion; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnection of electronic equipment, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer hardware or software, or phone lines; traffic, congestion on the internet or any website; or telecommunications miscommunication or failure, and failed, lost, delayed, incomplete, garbled, or misdirected communications or entries which may limit a Member’s ability to participate in the Program, any Promotion, or any portion or either; (iii) unauthorized intervention in any part of the Program or any Promotion; or (iv) technical or human errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the Promotion, the announcement of a Prize, or in any Program or Promotion-related materials. Program Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Program in its entirety, and Program Sponsor reserves the right, or in the case of any Photo Promotion sponsored by a Guest Sponsor, Guest Sponsor has the right, to modify, suspend or terminate any Promotion in the event it becomes infected by a computer virus or is otherwise technically impaired, or based on the technical, legal and policy requirements of the platform(s) by which it is made available, and to cancel or suspend any Promotion in its entirety should tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or other causes corrupt the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper play of the Promotion and, if terminated, at Program Sponsor or Guest Sponsor’s discretion, determine the Winner(s) using all non-suspect, eligible entries received up to time of cancellation in the same manner as set out in the Promotion Announcement or the Special Rules in any other competitions or campaigns. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the individual accessing Just Eating during the Program or any Promotion, the authorized subscriber of the email, Facebook or Google account by which the Member accessed Just Eating will be deemed to be the participating Member and must comply with these General Rules. Authorized subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the email, Facebook or Google account by the operators of the email service or Facebook or Google social networks. Program Sponsor reserves the right, or in the case of any Photo Promotion sponsored by a Guest Sponsor, Guest Sponsor has the right, at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual (and void his/her entries) it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Program or any Promotion or website, intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other Member, Program Sponsor, Guest Sponsor, or any of their representatives or to otherwise be acting in violation of these General Rules. CAUTION: Any attempt by a Member to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operations of the Program or any Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the Program Sponsor or Guest Sponsor may seek damages from any such Member to the fullest extent permitted by the law and to disqualify such participant from the Program or any Promotion.
- Arbitrations and Choice of Law: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in any of the Promotions by Just Doing Oy, each Member agrees that (1) any and all disputes, controversy or claim and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Promotions or any Prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action lawsuit, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under and in accordance with the Arbitration Rules of the Finland Chamber of Commerce; (2) the Finnish Chamber of Commerce shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will Member be permitted to obtain awards for, and Member hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with entering any Promotion), and the Member (or, if an eligible minor, his/her parent or legal guardian) further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these General Rules, or the rights and obligations of Members and Sponsor in connection with any Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of Finland without regard to or application of its conflict of law provisions or your state or country of residence. All claims, legal proceedings or litigation arising in connection with the Services will be brought solely in the courts located in Helsinki, Finland and you consent to the jurisdiction of and venue in such courts and waive any objection as to inconvenient forum.